I think the way to achieve this is through combination of online reading and book reading both. I cannot guarantee a specific time duration to achieve this as it depends on self motivation, understanding and real life programming experience.
Step 1: Explore the tip of iceberg (origins)
- Quickly brush up your rusty JS using JS one page cheat-sheet.
Step 2: Jump into the sea
- Go through MDN guide. (You will not understand a lot of things if you are new but hold on read through it. Don’t bother about new ES6 additions and skip them for now.)
- I found out Hola has a very good compilation of the tutorials and their best practices. Start going through them step by step and you will now start getting the context and feel of the OOP practical implementation examples.
- Have a look at this article.
- Bookmark overapi.com and go through each every function and details about DOM and BOM and RegEx.
Step 3: Explore depths
- Now go through the new ES6 features here.
- Now re-read the MDN with emphasis on new ES6 features.
- I found a great collection of ebooks here. I don’t encourage people to download stuff directly from this site if this is not appropriate buy the books online.
Now, that is really a Ninja post 😉
One point really clicks me that
Great Shashank. Glad you liked it.